Monday, March 30, 2009

New Logo!

Posted by Taylor Greenwood


Hey everyone!


Lot's of stuff to talk about today. I recently tried emailing scion for a vehicle sponsorship. Didn't have too much luck. Got an email reply from two different people with the exact same words. So booo to them. Not really but yeah. Don't think I'm gonna get a scion.

So I purchased my new logo recently! I've been working with my good friend Ethan Kociela. We go all the way back to elementary school honors band. I may have stated that in a previous post. Soooo many thanks to him, I have a logo.

In other news. Hallmark hosted Catherine Hall as a guest speaker today. I typed in catherinehall.com and did not get her website. However, I did get a site that had aviation videos! One of them was of the 2007 EAA Airventure! I will say it again. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO OUT THERE!!!

Anywho, I attached a picture of my logo, and all is good. I hope everyone is doing well. 

Cya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment