Thursday, April 16, 2009

I dig twitter

Posted by Taylor Greenwood


Well, as most of you know, mainly from seeing this blog, I am an aviation photographer. Specializing very specifically in executive aviation. I've recently decided to start expanding my work and trying to get some connections with people that are in the industries I love. 1 being music. 2 Being longboarding. 


I just found out how Twitter actually works. At first I was like "I'm already connected these people on facebook," but now I'm realizing that Twitter is for the people you aren't connected with yet. Easy to let them know you exist. I've already started meeting people and it's great. 

Some people may know I love to play my ukulele. I responded to a tweet last night for Making Music Magazine saying I would happily do some tip/instructional videos for their website.  Today I was pleased to see a response on their twitter page, incorporating a link to my website. I attached a picture. Check http://www.makingmusicmag.com/ to learn more about Making Music.

I am excited about twitter, the business I'm getting through it, and the people I am meeting. Also got a nice RT from Sector 9 longboards. I just got an old fiji deck today. Taking it to the shop for some refurbishin'. 

A huge recommendation to other photographers. Go sign up for twitter! If you're already on it, don't worry so much about following your friends so much as just starting to follow people or business' in the area you are looking to work in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment