Friday, March 6, 2009

Well today is the day

Posted by Taylor Greenwood


I'm happy to say I'm feeling better today. After taking a quick step outside then returning indoors and miraculously hearing the song "Today is the Day" by Apollo sunshine on my iPod set to shuffle I realized that spring is on it's way.  That song never fails to remind me of the greatness of spring. The lyrics say "If that grass looks fun to roll in, then roll in that fuckin'grass. (fuckin'grass being one word, and not a swear word.) Think about rolling in grass? Spring!


So, aviation wise, spring makes me think of summer. Summer makes me think of EAA's AirVenture at Oshkosh, WI one of the biggest air shows around. Melissa and I will be attending the show, and I am still debating on whether or not we're going to get a booth. We'll probably just walk around, hand out thousands of business cards, and take lots and lots of pictures! 

I attached a photo of what our sets generally look like.   AlienBees WORKIN' HARD!


0 comments:

Post a Comment