Saturday, May 23, 2009

Photobiz.com Rocks!

Posted by Taylor Greenwood


To all of my photography friends out there, I just want to tell you that Photobiz.com is the place to look for all of your web-site building needs. After graduating school, yes I had a basic understanding of HTML and could build a site for myself if needed. However, after graduation, I found myself very busy with no time to work on a decent looking website.

Max Cohen turned me on to photobiz.com. You can check out Max's site at http://cohenstudios.com/. When I was searching for companies who made websites specifically for photographers, I started looking at live-books. Nice websites...they get the job done...but they're expensive. My final decision came down to bludomain or photobiz.com. Bludomain looked good, but to my understanding you could buy just one template and be stuck with that template unless you wanted to buy a different one. At photobiz.com after paying the $125 one time fee and $15/mo. you have access to any template you want whenever you want. You can change the look of your website anytime.

Any who... I love photobiz. They're customer service is incredible. Photobiz allows me to have an online store with prints for sale by credit card. It's easy to upload images, and change the site around. Very user friendly. Very professional. BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE without spending too much money!

So check them out! http://photobiz.com/ (have I provided enough links to their site?)and tell them Taylor Greenwood sent you!

All the best my friends. Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

A could not agree more, PhotoBiz is a great front-end website for photographers, with ease of use, low cost, and flexible styling. If you take it to the next level and are looking to turn the website into a easy to use profit center you need link with a full-service online order fullfillment system. One like www.orderpicture.com that can deliver high quality professional products at resonable costs and fast service. Over 650+ photo products from Canvas Gallery Wraps, Package Printing, Albums and books, double sided trading cards, league products, digital downloads and hundreds more. With online photo editing and hundreds of free template tools for any type of event or photo shoot. It's easy to create a link directly from your photobiz site to the www.orderpicture.com site.
The www.orderpicture.com site may not a familiar name because once a photographer account is established the site is branded entirely as the photographers site, with the name ,logos, and contact information of the photographer.
The orderpicture.com site was developed by professional photographers for professional photographers and has been providing online order handing since 1996 and custom non-internet lab services since 1980.

Post a Comment