Monday, May 18, 2009

A Hike in Satan's Kingdom

Posted by Taylor Greenwood






This past weekend was quite eventful. We celebrated my cousin Kerri's graduation for most of Saturday and into Sunday. Our family is full of some great people to be around.


After returning home, I sat down, caught up on some emails and had lunch. Joe came over around 2:00. We ended up going for a hike in Satan's Kingdom, just behind my house. I brought my camera with me cause I've been meaning to take more photographs just for the heck of it. I got a nice picture of an orange newt, and a couple pictures of what I believe to be Lady Slippers. An endangered flower in US.

We've been receiving more and more applications for our featured artist page! We're thrilled. Keep em' coming! We've got a few more weeks to fill while we're in Massachusetts so lets hear from some locals! We might feature a chef this week! In the mean time read about Jonathan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment