Friday, February 13, 2009

Website!

Posted by Taylor Greenwood


Hey everyone! (assuming people know i have a blog) I just published my new website, and am so excited to be able to share it with everybody. It's not finished yet, but I figured it was certainly still viewable. 


I've been working with two designers on separate things.  Frances Gonzalez who graduated 2008 will be providing a lovely, much more attractive splash intro page than what I have up right now. I'm sure.

Another old friend from elementary school honors band is helping create a logo for my aviation business. I saw some examples today and can not wait for the final product!

Things have been well. I can't post images to hipsters for whatever reason so check out the new site!

www.taylorgreenwoodphotography.com

I hope everyone is doing well out there. Class of 2008 and all of them before!

Take Care

-taylor

0 comments:

Post a Comment