Monday, February 9, 2009

Recent Going Ons

Posted by Taylor Greenwood


There's lot's of stuff in the works right now in the Aviation Photo Biz. I just got my business cards in today, and am very excited to start handing them out.

There are a few kinks with the website, but I'm hoping to have it ready and published by the beginning of next week. I am also working with Frances Gonzalez on a design for the "splash intro" page. She does great work, and I cant wait to see how it all turns out.

I just posted some images of a Citation CJ3. We're going to be shooting other exterior shots of that plane, and a Hawker. Hopefully taking some shots from a higher perspective so we can cut out the plane and use it for the design on the flash intro page. Make it look like its flying!

That's the goods. Warm weather this week too. I hope everyone is doing well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment