Monday, September 28, 2009

Show of Cards CD Release - Show of Curry!

Posted by Taylor Greenwood


Back in March perhaps April, I believe it to be, I had the pleasure of working with a very special band. Show of Cards is a family band made up of siblings Joe, Karen and Mike Cardozo. We had a great time shooting outdoors in Amherst despite the fact that it was awfully blustery out. After the shoot I was invited to Karens home where we ate some great food. This brings me to my next paragraph.....


......The Cardozo's (Show of Cards) are having their first album release concert at The Black Moon in Belchertown Oct. 3, 7:00pm with a "Show of Curry" before hand. The band and other family members will be preparing a very special dinner for guests that pay the 20$ admission. Admission includes not only the dinner but a CD and also a "one-of-a-kind" commemorative ticket! (I was told these are playing cards outfitted with photographs taken by me and autographed by the band members) ---- A 5$ post dinner ticket is also available to those who wish to just see the show. Contact band@showofcards.com to purchase tickets. You can listen to Show of Cards at their website: www.showofcards.com

I can assure you these folks cook some great food and play some even better music! Please go out and have a great time!

Enjoy and embrace fall...It's here!

Best,

Taylor


0 comments:

Post a Comment