Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cold Duck Complex Album Release

Posted by Taylor Greenwood

Happy Saturday to everyone out there! I'm sitting at the dining room table this morning as Melissas brother Kyle looks at his baseball cards.  Last night I shared my love for baseball with him, and my admiration of Cal Ripken Jr. It was good.


Any who...I don't know if anyone has seen it, but some of the cover work for Cold Duck Complex's has been released on their my space page.   The art work was designed by Brandon Blangger, and the photography was done by Taylor Greenwood Photography. We are so excited to be a part of the new album. CDC is such a big part of the Western, MA music scene.  

If anyone has a chance to, Cold Duck will be debuting their new album on July, 24 at the Iron Horse. Go show up for a party!!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well. Till next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment