Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A funny story

Posted by Taylor Greenwood

I was sitting in front of my computer, as usual, editing photos or watching videos on youtube, when I received a call from an unknown number.  I said "who could this be".  The conversation is as follows.


Man on the unknown number:  "Hi, this is John from LexJet"

Me: "Oh Hi!, How are you?" Now I know of an aircraft sales company named FlexJet maybe this is something similar. A client! I think excitedly to myself.

Man on the unknown number: "Good thanks. Do you do your own printing?"

Me: What does that have to do with anything..."No. I don't print often, and usually outsource if I need to.

Man on the unknown number: "Well we offer great deals on printers bla bla bla, and have a newsletter on our site bla bla bla. Check it out"

Well I was very disappointed cause I thought I was getting a call from a client. Never the less, the man was nice to talk to, and it was nice to know that someone was looking at my website, and my contact information.

I hope everyone is doing well. Spring is on it's way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment