Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hawker Exterior Shoot

Posted by Taylor Greenwood



Hey All,

Back when we shot the Lear 31 we also did interior shots of a very nice Hawker.  Today we are going to Westfield to complete the project and will be doing an exterior shot.

I'm excited to shoot today because just last week I purchased a set of AlienBees for lighting. We used it on the last interior shoot, but haven't used it on any exteriors yet. Tonight is the night! 

As well as the strobes, I bought 3 flash lights at $5 a piece to put behind the wheels when I shoot. They don't strobe but I'm usually dragging the shutter 3-6 seconds so they'll come through. 

Can't wait to share the outcome with everyone! In the meantime Here's a picture of what the inside of the Hawker looks like
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment